With the winter months now coming to an end, for many of us our minds turn to warmer weather and the thought of a relaxing break away from the stresses of life. And what better place for such a break that the wonderful Scottish Highlands!
So where could you stay that offers luxury self-catering accommodation in a beautiful setting and with some of the best weather in Scotland? Balnagown Estate is just such a place and we have five superb holiday cottages and lodges to choose from, with the weather in our part of the Highlands much kinder than the west coast and with only about a third of the rainfall.
And it’s not just our stylish and homely properties which will make your stay enjoyable, but all the other things the estate has to offer:
- Vast and private grounds to the estate which you have near complete access to for safe walking and cycling
- Lots of wildlife to watch including nesting Ospreys
- Fishing on well-stocked trout lochs and the Balnagown River
- Free and unrestricted use to our superbly equipped games and sports hall
- Free use of cycles for all ages
- Free archery
- Clay pigeon shooting
We’re also close to the renowned links golf courses of Royal Dornoch and Tain, with Inverness just a 30 minute drive for entertainment and shopping etc.
So for your perfect holiday cottages Scotland trip in spring or summer, check availability on our properties now.