As the Visit Scotland ads on TV have often shown us, the winter months can be a great time to take a break in the Scottish Highlands. Okay it isn’t going to be very warm, but then where is going to be warm in the UK in November! But what you do have when you stay at any of the five Scottish luxury cottages and lodges at Balnagown Estate is:
- Wonderful estate scenery to look out to and explore
- The relatively kind climate around the Cromarty Firth which has a fraction of the rainfall that the west coast of Scotland has to endure
- A cosy, comfortable, luxurious cottage or lodge to stay in, and all with broadband and Sky TV
- Free and unrestricted use of our sports and games hall
You’re also just an easy thirty minute drive from Inverness for shopping, entertainment and a huge choice of restaurants. And closer still are the picturesque towns of Tain and Dornoch – both of which boast excellent golf courses.
- Inveroykel Lodge is in a stunning Highland setting and can sleep up to 10 guests
- Milton Cottage is in the small village of Rosehall and has the benefit of an excellent hotel for meals and drinks in easy walking distance
- Tigh na Rhos has a beautiful interior and with views to match over Strath Oykel
- Duchally Lodge is remote, very remote in fact, but still enjoys high levels of comfort
So whatever size and sort of location you’re after for your perfect Scottish luxury lodge or cottage this winter, at Balnagown Estates we have one for you. Plus, we currently have a number of special offers running which give you up to 25% off for a stay in November!